Thursday, August 16, 2012

Easy Fruit Salad Recipe

The end of summer is coming, but I still love fruit salad.  Here is one of the easiest recipes for a tasty fruit salad. Trust me, if you like fruit, you'll love it! This is a great dish for parties.

Fruit Salad:

Mix the following in a large bowl and chill

1 can peach pie filling
2 bananas
1 large can pineapple tidbits drained
1 can Mandarin oranges, drained
1 package frozen strawberries

By:  Patricia Ann Preston
Author of Amazon Best Sellers: The Yard Sale,  Laid to Rest
Carina Press: Almost an Outlaw

4 comments:

cody said...

This is what I'm looking for. Thanks for the recipe, I'll be making this for my sister's birthday tomorrow. omelette aux truffes

Unknown said...

After trying something new for today this is my best creation for this day.. thanks for sharing. Like a chefs recipes, like a boss.. LOL :)

Gourmandia Recipes said...

Fruit Salad Recipe with some recipe videos in this blog will make it better.. love it though.. :)

Unknown said...

 This makes a wonderful dessert.
I love fruit, and while fresh fruit is my favorite they're not always available.